Snowstorm in Denmar.... December 9th

So yesterday I didn't forget to post, I was just visiting my brother and it turned into staying overnight. I had kept an eye on the weather forecast as there had been talk about a snowstorm would come. And indeed it came... with heavy wind, the snow flew around the landscape and city, so it was hard to even look up. I did get a few photos from outside (camera is not too keen with water/snow and such....). I'm going to enjoy this evening inside with a warm cup of tea and a movie or so... Happy Sunday on this 2nd advent day...

It could almost look like the lion is covering for the snow.... it is in front of Glyptoteket - http://www.glyptoteket.com/
The carousel in front of the local city hall in Lyngby earlier today....

Clearing the street for snow... and start all over again tomorrow....

Footprint in the snow...


Comments

  1. Looks so cold. Looking forward to your spring photos :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....