Happy New Year, December 31st 2012.... see you in 2013....

As the clock gets closer to the new year of 2013 and listening the Danish Queen Margrethe giving her New Years Eve speach, I find myself comfy at home inside from the cold wind and rain outside, pondering over the past year.

I am not going to give into too much over the past year, I am however hoping for a better year to come, not just for me, but for us all out there...

The two photos on tonights blog are both from the last day in 2011 and 2012... I haven't been out with my camera today as it was raining.

So I am wishing you a Happy New Year and may 2013 be a good one....

Sunset on the last day December 31st 2011

Fireworks at local harbor December 2012....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....