Brad Pitt..... Ups and downs.... December 10th.....

sorry to have you stop by, by mentioning Brad Pitt...... still hope you will read todays blog.... 

So some know, some don't. I've been out of work almost a year now and just like you and a lot of other people, I can have up and downs days.... today it was, shall we call it half a down day...


Now before you start thinking oh no... not another one... just bear with me for a moment... and with that instead of mention H... , the D.... , S...... (ok here I'm going a bit out of description.... again bear with me) instead lets use the fictional "Mr. Joe Black" from the movie "Meet Joe Black" who is played by Brad Pitt... (yes I happen to like movies.....)


So when I have an day like today - half down day - I usually say "Mr Black" is stopping by... and really, sometimes it is ok to have an day like this. I am not even going to get started on the list of why, because I am pretty fairly sure you get the idea when I mentioned I was out of work... we all feel different when we have an half a down day.... and then it is nice to find something to do, even if it is just for a walk in a snow storm... (it wasn't as bad as yesterday....still it was pretty windy out there).

So even though I love the snow, today was a half down day, so I'll climb over to my couch, turn off all light and let my candles be my light in the darkness and finish off this evening by saying: "It was nice to see you Mr. Black, do move on elsewhere and leave me alone...." (Ok, if it was ever Brad Pitt who stopped by - if he/ you by chance read this at all *one can dream in this half down day*- I would be more than happy for a longer chit chat....)

Ps. I'm not looking for or want pity etc etc you name it... more an understanding that there are days like these and it is not always all cheerful fancy smiles and such.... I just don't talk that much about it here... 

Sometimes on a half down day you just need to hide somewhere and let the world take care of it's own....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....