December 19th....... Happy birthday......

So, it is my birthday today.... yea, yea,one year older and 5 days till Christmas.... one of my yearly "traditions" is to see a movie, like when the "Ring of the lords" came out, it was either the day before or on the day itself it opened and I would see the movie on my birthday.... so it has become sort of a tradition for me to do on my birthday, if I am not doing something else, like a party (long time ago), meeting friends (lots of greetings popping up on my facebook already - thank you guys... so a movie day it is.... I will bring my camera on my walk into nearby city as the weather is dry and a bit sunny as well.... almost all snow has gone though.... will see what I come up with.


How ever, I do have these two photos which are from the Royal Crown family's home/castle called Amalienborg in Copenhagen, these are taken from last year on a frosty February day.


So anyone else who has birthday today too... Happy Birthday and see you around....



The Royal guards on change of shift round.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....