December 16th.... White-tailed Eagle.... 3rd Advent day

So another grey sort of foggy day and I've been inside all day once more. Todays photos are from a day trip to Sweden looking for a cousin to the white-tailed eagle, to which I found my lense was not long enough the few times we saw the eagle. It is on my wish list.... I highly recommend to do this one day trip, we saw a few other places while looking for the eagle and it was a great day out in the snow cold Sweden. Also it was one of the few places here in Scandinavia which is close to Denmark where you might be lucky to see the eagle... the guide was good at telling about the eagle that stayed the winter in Sweden.

Happy 3rd Advent day.

The ice on ocean breaking up...

The ice showing teeth....

Frosty every where.....

Tracks in the snow...


This is the best photo I got of the eagle which flew just over our heads for a few seconds....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....