Sct Patrick Church, New York.....

When I first saw this church, I didn't know much about it, however I ended up coming back 3 times, lit a candle and who knows if my prayers were heard....

From outside it didn't look as much as it is being rebuild/cleaned/renewed and such, however don't be scared of that (they are working on it, till around year 2016 from what I heard from one of the security men in there), it is still a beautiful place to go in and look around inside. And I am sure there are many other churches worth a visit....

Sct. Patrick Church can be found on 5th Avenue not far from both the Grand Central station, New York Library and Central Park.


My first candle to lit in the church...

Sct. Patrick



"Gudian Angel" I would call this one....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....