Copenhagen Grand Prix August 5th 2012

I attended this Copenhagen Grand Prix which is a car race a little bit and yet still rigth in the middle of Copenhagen. This takes place every year around the first weekend of August and brings lots of different kind of cars. Way old, new and this year for the first time a Formula 1, which Red Bull showed off on the track all alone.... I think a lot of boys, men and those who likes cars in general had a fabulous time there... I didn't have as much time as I did last time I was there, so there is only a few photos from this day. I learned it is hard to get a photo of the Formula car in full speed.... I did get to know the Audi cars pretty well.. by the car lights of all things...  :-) Enjoy......

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....