Sort Sol ("Black Sun") concert in Tivoli, Copenhagen, Denmark

I have to be honest, I knew about this band of name, but have never heard them before, so when I saw they were playing in Tivoli a week ago, I lined up and both got to hear their music and got some different kind of photos I haven't done in a long while. Rather challenging on my side I might add. Mostly it was the light setting which gave me the challenges... the band gave a good performance (hey it was my first time seeing them...)...

Here some of the photos from the concert... you may notice most of them are of the bassist, since he was on my side of the stage most of the time....

The Raveonettes warmed up before Sort Sol came on stage....






Sort Sol on stage......














Bass on fire











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....