NOH8 Campaign, Copenhagen....

I am typing this when I should be in bed and ready for work after a week holiday. However I just want to share this photo before I finish editing the rest from this lovely day.

A Twitter friend - Thank you Linda - brought this to my attention to go there and I can say I don't regret it one bit. I was a bit nervous, as I had seen some of the photos on the facebook site and wasn't sure what pose I should do and such. There was nothing to worry about, the volenteers said hi, gave some papers to sign regarding the photoshoot, you get the sign on your face or if you have other ideas for the photoshoot and agreed to do this, you can. Then you line up for the photoshoot and it was not too busy when I was there.

Now, as Jeff were giving me the tape on my mouth I totally forgot to tell him I was deaf/heard of hearing, so I showed it to Adam Bouska when he was about to take my photos. He just smiled knowing and give me pointers to the pose for the photos. It went quickly and smootly with a hug in the end and Thank you in sign language, which took me off guard a bit. I got the tape off and smiled back explaining I could talk but not with the tape on.

After a moment of getting together myself, I decided to ask if I could stay and watch Adam do the photoshoot as I wanted to see how he did it and maybe learn something from him. And I learned a lot while getting the chance to talk for a good while with him as well his partner Jeff.

(I have to admit to my horror, I had not looked up who Adam and Jeff were, which I normally do, specially the photographers as I am curious to see what kind of photos they do....Sorry Adam, I learned a lot today as well remember to do it next time... Thank you for your time......as well to you Jeff...)

Anyways,I just got my camera back from repair 2 months later and getting used to it again and I should be in bed by this time (12:30am) as my vacation is over and work calls tomorrow, but till I've edited my humble behind the scenes photos, I want to put this up....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....