Early sunset spring with the swans....

So after a day with waiting game on interview that was both cancelled and rejected, I went to the lake with my camera in the late afternoon. I was lucky to catch the swans there as there were clouds looming a bit higher up and the sun were lower behind them. I did get a few good photos and it reminded me why I like to take photos, especially after a day like today....

It's been awhile I posted, mostly due to the fact I'm editing on some photos which will put up for sale... so I may be a bit longer between the updates... I hope to be back sooner with more photos here on the blog :-) maybe next week or even this weekend... will see how it unfolds....

Though first the swan photos....


It is always something special about swans and sunsets....


It was the waiting worth for the swan to be in this light....
 
All of a sudden they just took flight and this was the only in full frame...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....