The cold is back.....

As I looked outside in the morning it looked all clear blue sky and sunny, I took a peak outside the window and it was cold, but not as cold as I thought it was. So in late afternoon as I wanted to see how the sun was setting and such, I went off to the nearby lake. While walking in the sun it wasn't too bad with the cold, I got a few photos, the ice was holding, the sun started to set and that was when I really felt the cold winter. I don't need to say I walked home fast to get warm again...

Here today's photos...


Crossing tracks... 20th January 2013


Sunset tree.. 20th January 2013


Safe ice..... 20th January 2013

Ice bobles..... 20th January 2013

Wintercold sunset..... 20th January 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....