Happy New Year on this 2nd day of 2013....

The daily routine is back for most of you, as some of you know I am looking for a job and now have one year left of my unemployment benefit (we have 2 years of unemployment benefit here in Denmark), which means this year is rather a "touch and go" for me, as after 31st of December 2013, let's just say I won't start thinking about it just yet. So todays photos are both from today's walk as well a few from last week between Christmas and New years Eve. 

As said I'm unemployed and thus some would say I have waayy plenty time on my hands, but trust me I'd rather work. It takes a lot of energy not focusing on what I can't do and have to push away for now, when I see news, tidbits from friends, don't get me wrong I love to see and hear what happens around me, it reminds me there is life out there and it is just not all about crisis, jobcenter/ union control, no job etc etc, you get my drift....


So my photos tody is a reminder for me about life out there and the time I have to use as best I can, both to get a job and not fall apart admist it all....

Still a bit of ice on lake late afternoon, December 26th 2012

The roads can be bumpy with some light/good times in between... December 28th 2012

"Snowed in bench", reminded me not to be closed in at home too much.... December 28th 2012

"Bird nest" lately there are lots of news of new arrival of babies..... December 28th 2012

To this last photo which I saw on my walk today in the late afternoon as the sun was setting behind me, it reminded me of a poem I've read way back - like half a lifetime ago'ish - and I feel it is fitting for this photo... the poem is by Robert Frost and called "Nothing gold can stay":

"Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold,
Her early leaf's a flower,
But only so an hour.

Then leaf subsides to leaf,
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day,
Nothing gold can stay"

"Nothing gold can stay"..... January 2nd 2013

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....