Busy time and time to enjoy.....

Busy, busy..... sometimes times just catch up on me and have me busy editing photos so much I just loose track of times now and then. And on a good sunny day like today it is too good to be sitting inside and edit those photos - I was at a meeting most the day, but still managed to get some sun still..... and used my morning to get the last photos I needed to do, so I should be almost upfront now....  a week ago I was with this photoclub and I finially had some photos from that day done..... lets just say we had a good day there.....

"Circle of life"



I don't drink beer, but on a hot summer day I do know it taste good....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....