Gala opening of Games of Thrones season 5, Copenhagen, Denmark April 2015.....

As I'm nearing the end of editing my few photos from the gala opening of season 5 episode 1 of Games of Thrones in Copenhagen, Denmark, back in April, I'd like to reveal this little teaser I've been editing on for a bit now...  it will be updated later with more photos, though not as stylish as this one is... maybe 2-3 other photos will have the same make over, I will see what I come up with....

The event took place at Imperial cinema in Copenhagen, Denmark, with HBO taking over the cinema and bought along the Iron Throne which have been in Stockholm before then... before they showed the last episode of season 4, a small music group played the theme music to great joy for the fans. There was great treats and Danish actress Birgitte Hjort Sørensen, who has a play in upcoming episode stopped by too. A few dressed up folks set the scene both outside as well inside the cinema... belately thank you for a great event HBONordic.... more photos will come.....

It was with permission from HBONordic I have used the stills from Games of Thrones, they belong entirely to them, only the photos itself of the persons from the event belongs to me.... backgrounds and such is found on internet.....

Updated 18/19th April 2015: As my laptop is running overly slow, I still have the last 5-6 photos to edit which will come tomorrow... but here the ones I have as well different ones....

NOTE: some of you may have seen a collage I had made and put up here as the first one, as a teaser. This collage has been removed due to contact from HBONordic/HBO office as for their strict rules as well protection of the actors/actress/photographer rights to use the images/photos when edited, which is not allowed - there have been a misunderstanding which now have been resolved. For that reason I have removed the collages and will change them without the images I had otherwise used.... do please respect this as well HBONordic/HBO rules as I would ask the same of my own photos....

Updated May 25th 2015: collage at the end of the photos was just approved by HBONordic today.... 





















 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....