NOH8 behind the scenes... a few photos....

Here are a few behind the scenes photos from when co-funder photographer Adam Bouska and partner Jeff Parshley were in Copenhagen a few weeks ago.

You can read another blog about this day here:http://photofantasticdb.blogspot.dk/2013/08/noh8-campaign-copenhagen.html

As I was allowed to take those photos, I will also say, if this is not ok, let me know and I will remove it asap... 

I want to say a huge thank you again to Adam, for taking time to answer my questions between takes.... good memories....  and I am really looking forward to see what my photo will be like.....
 
ps: I am still learning my new camera's functions and such, plus I would not use my own flash at all, had to work a bit on the lightning....


"Pose this way.....photographer Adam Bouska with black NOH8 t-shirt"

"Happy surprised quick look....photographer Adam Bouska"

Photographer Adam Bouska showing what pose to do....

Photographer Adam Bouska with a flashing moment....

Photographer Adam Bouska checking camera's power......

"It is time for equal love all around"

Jeff Parshley preparing one for photos.....

"A hug can make a greater moment for something as important as equal love"

The Danish volenteer, Copenhagen with the signed board and photographer Adam Bouska and partner Jeff Parsley.

Jeff Parshley, myself and photographer Adam Bouska.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....