Skyfall

So Wednesday I was lucky enough to have been able to buy the ticket to the gala opening of "Skyfall" showing that evening. Throughout the day I got my hair set, tried to find out if I could take my camera with me, which at first I was told no due to strict secruity  that evening, as there would be attending some from the Danish Royal family as well the British Embassy. I still bought my camera in case the situation would change, which it did as while I was waiting to get inside the cinema from the lobby area, not only were proberbly all guest clicking away on their cell phones as well their smaller camera that in the end, I walked back down to the temperoy closet to get my backpack back again and managed to get a few photos before we were called inside the cinema, an hour delayed.... here the few photos I managed to get...

Again, just to mention, copyright etc etc... you can read about on the right side....  :)

entre, you walked on a flashing machine kind of thing, then the celebs would line up for the journalist photographers...

In the middle of the lobby a bit of snacks while waiting to get inside the screen/cinema area...

One of 23 Bond ladies....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....